We've tried our best to keep these terms & conditions as simple, clear, short and jargon-free as possible.
1. What we promise to do
• We will not store your credit card details.
• Annual subscriptions are auto-renewed. We give you 30 days money back guarantee to cancel if you decide to discontinue your subscription.
• We will not, under any circumstances whatsoever give out or sell your information (including name and email address) to anyone.
• We'll behave ethically and correctly at all times and always do what we believe to be the "right thing" to resolve any query or dispute. Our goal is to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
2. What you are allowed to do
You are granted a non-transferable single-user license to:
View the information (free or purchased) such as articles, newsletters, eBooks, resources, videos, etc. in the Members Area online, on any number of devices (such as your PC, iPad or phone) and in any location (such as at work, at home, or in a coffee shop, etc).
3. What you are NOT allowed to do
• Capture, download or save any of the videos or eBook pages, articles, etc. you view from the web site.
• Remove copyright notices from any materials obtained from the website.
• Allow other users access to the videos or eBooks, etc. by sharing your username and password. Please be careful not to allow others to discover your username and password. You have purchased a single-user license and may not allow others to use your account. Our servers automatically detect and report many forms of password sharing fraud.
4. Cancellation and Refunds
You have 30 days from the day of your subscription to cancel for a full refund. Subscription fees are Not Refundable on and after the 31st day.
5. Limited warranty
While we make every effort to maintain compatibility with Android, iPad, and Windows PC devices, we provide no warranty that your hardware will be compatible, or Internet connection will be sufficient, to access the information.
The information is provided on an "as is" basis without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including (but not limited to) any implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose. The licensor does not warrant that the information will meet any specific requirement or are free from errors.
6. Limitation of remedies
The licensor's entire liability under any provision of this license agreement shall never exceed the price paid for the membership.
In no event will the licensor be liable to you for any damages, including without limitation, loss of business, revenue, profits, goodwill or other consequential damages arising out of the use, or inability to access, the information.
7. Disclaimers and limitation of liability
We take great pains to attempt to ensure 100% uptime of our servers and that our site content is error and virus free. However, it is impossible to guarantee 100% uptime and even the world’s largest sites have been known to have occasional downtime.
We do not warrant that your access to the site will be uninterrupted, error free, virus free or completely secure but we will extend our best efforts in making it so.
Under no circumstances will Ebenezer, LLC be liable to any compensation for damages of any description caused by site downtime or any consequences of using the website.
Ebenezer, LLC retains copyright and all intellectual property for all materials published on the site. Nothing you read or see on the site may be copied, modified, distributed, transmitted, republished, displayed or performed for commercial use, without the prior written agreement of an executive of Ebenezer, LLC.
9. Governing law
This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Nevada. If any provision of this agreement is for any reason found to be unenforceable, the remainder of this agreement will continue in full force and effect. If you have any questions regarding this agreement please contact: